BTC: $11 654

3.99%

ETH: $399

2.09%

Swingby
Swingby (SWINGBY)
Bitmax
Swingby is a decentralized cross-chain swap protocol for moving assets between blockchains. It builds trustless bridges between BTC, Ethereum, Binance Chain and other blockchains secured by a network of node groups that facilitates fast inter-blockchain swaps based on Threshold Signature Cryptography (TSS) and Multi-Party Computing (MPC) technology. 
TOKEN SALE
SEED
$740,340
PRIVATE
$1,175,516
PRESALE
TOTAL
$2,115,856
/ $2,115,856
DATE
23 JUL
- 23 JUL
TOKEN SALE DETAILS
TOKEN SALE INFO
Ticker:
SWINGBY
Token type:
BEP2
Token Sale price:
1 SWINGBY = 0.025 USD
Total Tokens:
1,000,000,000 SWINGBY
Available for Token Sale:
0.80% (8,000,000 SWINGBY)
Initial Circulating Supply:
3.02% (30,243,001 SWINGBY)
Accepted Currency:
BTMX
Whitelist:
ICO/IEO Information:
READ INFO Token Sale Details on Bitmax
Token Sale Format:
Auction
PRIVATE SALE INFO
Private sale price:
1 SWINGBY = 0.020 USD
Sold on Private sale:
$1,175,516
Private Sale Allocation:
5.88% (58,775,806 SWINGBY)
Private Sale Vesting Period:
10% release immediately, remaining 90% quarterly vesting for 1 year
SEED INFO
Seed sale price:
1 SWINGBY = 0.0177 USD
Sold on Seed sale:
$740,340
Seed Sale Allocation:
4.18% (41,827,100 SWINGBY)
Seed Sale Vesting Period:
20% release immediately, remaining 80% quarterly vesting for 1 year
SHORT REVIEW
Number of team members:
6
Token Information:
Utility
Restricted countries:
United States, Balkans region, Belarus, Myanmar, Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Cambodia, Ecuador, Nepal, Afghanistan, Burundi, Central African Republic, Singapore, Malaysia, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Libya, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Thailand, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, Ukraine, Uganda, Venezuela, Yemen.
SCREENSHOTS
COMMENTS