BTC: $56 938

0.72%

ETH: $4 733

7.52%

BEMIL
BEMIL (BEM)
Bemil is an entertaining game with a Play to Earn feature, in which players can engage in battle modes with each other, build party & clan, explore the minigames and other features of the game in the space & galaxy theme..
TOKEN SALE
SEED
$300,000
PRIVATE
PRESALE
$950,000
TOTAL
$280,000
/ $280,000
DATE
7 NOV
- 25 NOV
TOKEN SALE DETAILS
TOKEN SALE INFO
Ticker:
BEM
Token type:
ERC-20
Token Sale price:
1 BEM = 0.01 USD
Total Tokens:
1,000,000,000 BEM
Available for Token Sale:
28,000,000 (2,8% BEM)
Max Number of Winning Lottery Tickets:
475
Allocation Per Winning Ticket:
200 USD
Whitelist:
JOIN WHITELIST Community Round
Public Sale Vesting Period:
34% Unlock at TGE, cliff 1 month. The rest 66% unlocked monthly in the next 2 month
Token Sale Format:
Lottery
PRESALE INFO
PreSale price:
1 BEM = 0.01 USD
Sold on Pre-Sale:
$950,000
PreSale Allocation:
95,000,000 (9,5% BEM)
PreSale Vesting Period:
20% Unlock at TGE, cliff 2 month. The rest 80% unlocked monthly in the next 20 month
SEED INFO
Seed sale price:
1 BEM = 0.075 USD
Sold on Seed sale:
$300,000
Seed Sale Allocation:
40,000,000 (4% BEM)
Seed Sale Vesting Period:
20% Unlock at TGE, cliff 2 month. The rest 80% unlocked monthly in the next 20 month
SHORT REVIEW
Number of team members:
7
Token Information:
Utility
SCREENSHOTS
COMMENTS