BTC: $57 188

1.00%

ETH: $4 752

7.64%

Victoria VR
Victoria VR (VR)
Kucoin
Victoria VR is the first Blockchain-based MMORPG in Virtual Reality with Realistic Graphics built on Unreal Engine, created and owned by its users.
TOKEN SALE
SEED
$5,800,000
PRIVATE
$2,125,200
PRESALE
$5,540,720
TOTAL
$105,000
/ $405,000
DATE
23 NOV
- 2 DEC
TOKEN SALE DETAILS
TOKEN SALE INFO
Ticker:
VR
Token type:
ERC-20
Token Sale price:
1 VR = 0.00295 USD
Total Tokens:
16,800,000,000 VR
Available for Token Sale:
35,593,220 (0,21% VR)
Initial Circulating Supply:
676,997,200 (4% VR)
Accepted Currency:
USDT
Max Number of Winning Lottery Tickets:
1,000
Allocation Per Winning Ticket:
300 USD
Whitelist:
JOIN WHITELIST Dao Maker Community Round. There will be 50 winners of $100 allocations.
ICO/IEO Information:
READ INFO Token sale details on KuCoin
Public Sale Vesting Period:
10% will be unlocked on Token Generation Event (TGE), after 2 months cliff, the remaining 90% will be on monthly linear vesting for 9 months. (KuCoin will distribute the remaining 90% before the 10th day of each month, each month 10%.)
Token Sale Format:
Lottery
PRESALE INFO
PreSale price:
1 VR = 0.00295 USD
Sold on Pre-Sale:
$5,540,720
PreSale Allocation:
1,878,210,170 (11,8% VR)
PreSale Vesting Period:
10% on TGE, 4 months cliff, then linear vesting over 36 months
PRIVATE SALE INFO
Private sale price:
1 VR = 0.0055 USD
Sold on Private sale:
$2,125,200
Private Sale Allocation:
386,400,000 (2,3% VR)
Private Sale Vesting Period:
25% on TGE, 12 month cliff, then linear vesting over 12 months
SEED INFO
Seed sale price:
1 VR = 0.00295 USD
Sold on Seed sale:
$5,800,000
Seed Sale Allocation:
1,966,101,693 (11,7% VR)
Seed Sale Vesting Period:
10% on TGE, 4 months cliff, then linear vesting over 36 months
SHORT REVIEW
Number of team members:
17
Token Information:
Utility
Links:
Restricted countries:
Belarus, Myanmar, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Mainland China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, United States, U.S. Outlying Islands, Japan, Canada, East Timor, Cambodia, Laos, Tanzania, Serbia, Tunisia, Uganda, Mali, Afghanistan, Albania, Central African Republic, Somalia, Malawi, Mozambique, Kyrgyzstan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Burundi, South Sudan, Sudan (North), Republic of Guinea, Guinea South Africa, the Republic of Northern Macedonia, the Lebanese Republic, Kosovo, Libya, Ethiopia, Sri Lanka, Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados, Botswana, Ghana, Jamaica, Mauritius, Pakistan, Nicaragua, Panama, Republic of Vanuatu (VUT)
SCREENSHOTS
COMMENTS