BTC: $63 682

2.21%

ETH: $3 069

4.57%

9D NFT
9D NFT (COGI)
9DNFT is a 3D game combined with NFT & Metaverse technology belonging to the first Martial Arts MMORPG genre built on Blockchain technology to create a product with the highest quality possible that is both satisfying “ Play for Fun” aspect and providing the opportunity to “ Play to Earn”. 
TOKEN SALE
SEED
PRIVATE
PRESALE
TOTAL
$TBA
/ $333,200
DATE
5 NOV
- 5 NOV
TOKEN SALE DETAILS
TOKEN SALE INFO
Ticker:
COGI
Token type:
BEP20
Token Sale price:
1 COGI = 0.049 USD
Total Tokens:
680,000,000 COGI
Available for Token Sale:
6,800,000 (1% COGI)
Accepted Currency:
BUSD
Whitelist:
Public Sale Vesting Period:
25% at TGE, lock for 1 months, then release the rest (75%) in the next 3 months (25% each month)
Token Sale Format:
Lottery
SHORT REVIEW
Number of team members:
9
Token Information:
Utility
Restricted countries:
Botswana, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Republic of Seychelles, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Syria, Sudan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Venezuela, Yemen, and the United States of America (herein “Prohibited Jurisdictions”).
SCREENSHOTS
COMMENTS