BTC: $42 813

0.74%

ETH: $2 917

-0.00%

Elrond Network
Elrond Network (EGLD)
Binance
A Highly Scalable Public Blockchain via Adaptive State Sharding and Secure Proof of Stake.
RATE*
VERY HIGH
NONE
95 %
Interest
85 %
Product
90 %
Team
TOKEN SALE
SEED
PRIVATE
$2,500,000
PRESALE
TOTAL
$5,750,000
/ $5,750,000
DATE
02 JUL
MARKET PRICES
EGLD MARKET PRICE:
$0.00000000 (

0.00%

)
0.00000000 BTC
0.00000000 ETH
0.00000000 BNB
MARKET CAP:
$0
24H TRADING VOLUME:
$0
MARKET ROI
USD
0.00 x
BTC
0.00 x
ETH
0.00 x
BNB
0.00 x
Indicator, which reflects the level of profitability or loss-making of ICO / IEO.
TOKEN SALE DETAILS
TOKEN SALE INFO
Ticker:
EGLD
Token type:
BEP2
Token Sale price:
1 ERD = 0.00065 USD
Total Tokens:
20,000,000,000 EGLD
Available for Token Sale:
25% (5,000,000,000 EGLD)
Initial Circulating Supply:
37.5% (7,500,000,000 EGLD)
Accepted Currency:
BNB
Max Number of Winning Lottery Tickets:
10833
Allocation Per Winning Ticket:
300 USD (461538.46 ERD)
Whitelist:
JOIN WHITELIST Binance Launchpad
ICO/IEO Information:
READ INFO Token Sale Details on Binance
Public Sale Vesting Period:
No lockup
Token Sale Format:
Lottery
PRIVATE SALE INFO
Private sale price:
1 ERD = 0.00050 USD
Sold on Private sale:
$2,500,000
Private Sale Allocation:
25% (5,000,000,000 EGLD)
Private Sale Vesting Period:
7.5% unlocked at TGE remaining 92.5% unlocks at 15.42% every quarter afterwards
SHORT REVIEW
Lottery Timeline:
  • 2019/06/22 00:00 AM (UTC) to 2019/07/01 00:00 AM (UTC): During this period, user BNB balances will be recorded at a random time each day over a 9-day period. Your final average daily BNB balance over these 9 days will determine the number of tickets that you will able to claim.
  • 2019/07/01 06:00 AM (UTC): Ticket claim will open at this time for all eligible users for a 24 hour period. Users must also sign the Token Purchase Agreement at the same time, prior to completing the ticket claim. Please note users will only be able to claim tickets once.
  • 2019/07/02 06:00 AM (UTC): Ticket claim closes and the lottery draw begins.
  • 2019/07/02 08:00 AM (UTC): Winning tickets are announced and the respective BNB will be deducted from the winning users’ accounts. Please ensure you have sufficient BNB in your account to deduct be deducted within 24 hours if you have a winning ticket.
Average BNB Holdings Calculation
An example of the average BNB holdings calculation for each user is below.
Snapshot #BNB Balance (recorded at a random time each day)
Snapshot 1100 BNB
Snapshot 2100 BNB
Snapshot 3100 BNB
Snapshot 4100 BNB
Snapshot 550 BNB
Snapshot 650 BNB
Snapshot 750 BNB
Snapshot 850 BNB
Snapshot 950 BNB
Average BNB Calculation(100 + 100 + 100 + 100 + 50 + 50 + 50 + 50 
+ 50) / 9 = 72.2 BNB
Total Eligible Ticket(s)1 Ticket
 
Lottery Ticket Allocation
Users will be able to claim up to a maximum of 5 lottery tickets based on their daily average BNB holdings over the 9 days (represented by X below) leading up to the lottery draw date.
For example, 50 ≤  X < 200 means that your average BNB balance over the entire 9-day period is kept at 50 BNB or more, but does not exceed 200 BNB.
9-Day Average BNB balance (X)No. of Lottery Tickets
50 ≤  X < 2001
200 ≤  X < 3002
300 ≤  X < 4003
400 ≤  X < 5004
X ≥ 5005

Team from:
International
Number of team members:
17
Token Information:
Utility
SCREENSHOTS
COMMENTS