BTC: $56 914

0.55%

ETH: $4 724

7.33%

Nunet
Nunet (NTX)
NuNet is a global economy of decentralized computing, letting anyone share their computing power for beneficial causes or in exchange for cryptocurrency tokens, giving users access to a powerful global network of resources tied together by the blockchain. 
TOKEN SALE
SEED
PRIVATE
PRESALE
$2,880,000
TOTAL
$1,050,000
/ $1,050,000
DATE
17 NOV
- 25 NOV
TOKEN SALE DETAILS
TOKEN SALE INFO
Ticker:
NTX
Token type:
ERC-20
Token Sale price:
1 NTX = 0.03 USD
Total Tokens:
1,000,000,000 NTX
Available for Token Sale:
35,000,000 (3,5% NTX)
ICO/IEO Information:
READ INFO Token sale details on Launchpool
Public Sale Vesting Period:
10% unlock at TGE, the rest 90% vested in 12 months in equal amounts
PRESALE INFO
PreSale price:
1 NTX = 0.02 USD
Sold on Pre-Sale:
$2,880,000
PreSale Allocation:
144,000,000 (14,4% NTX)
PreSale Vesting Period:
10% unlock at TGE, the rest 90% vested in 12 months in equal amounts
SHORT REVIEW
Number of team members:
12
Token Information:
Utility
Restricted countries:
Afghanistan, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chad, China, Cuba, DR Congo, Eritrea, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Laos, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Mozambique, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Republic of the Congo, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United Kingdom (unaccredited), United States, United States Virgin Islands, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
SCREENSHOTS
COMMENTS