BTC: $57 212

1.04%

ETH: $4 754

7.68%

Impossible Finance
Impossible Finance (IDIA)
Impossible Finance is a multi-chain incubator, launchpad, and swap platform which offers a robust product-first ecosystem that supports top-tier blockchain projects to targeted user audiences.
TOKEN SALE
SEED
PRIVATE
PRESALE
$7,800,000
TOTAL
$300,000
/ $300,000
DATE
10 AUG
- 17 AUG
TOKEN SALE DETAILS
TOKEN SALE INFO
Ticker:
IDIA
Token type:
ERC 20
Token Sale price:
1 IDIA = 0.075 USD
Total Tokens:
1,000,000,000 IDIA
Available for Token Sale:
4,000,000 (0,4% IDIA)
Min/Max Personal Cap:
TBA / 10,000 USD
Token Sale Format:
Staking Subscription
PRESALE INFO
PreSale price:
1 IDIA = 0.06 USD
Sold on Pre-Sale:
$7,800,000
PreSale Allocation:
130,000,000 (13% IDIA)
PreSale Vesting Period:
25% liquid (Day 1), remaining 75% vest: 1 year cliff & 1 year linear unlock
SHORT REVIEW
Number of team members:
-
Token Information:
Utility
SCREENSHOTS
COMMENTS